Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which ones are better fountain pens? S.T. Dupont or Pelikan?

I usually write letters or keep a diary with an S.T. Dupont fountain pen, which I bought at a fairly high price.


And its outer design is very satisfactory.


But I sometimes wonder if I had a smart choice at the time.


Generally speaking, S.T. Dupont is well known as a manufacturer of luxurious lighters or accessories, not as a manufacturer of writing instruments.


I also have S.T. Dupont belts and cufflinks.


On the other hand, Montblanc, Parker, Lamy, Pelikan, Waterman, Cross etc are regarded as famous companies of writing instruments.


I often clean the nib of my fountain pen with slightly warm water, to help its ink flow without running dry.


But I sometimes find its ink doesn't flow, in the act of writing letters.


What about Pelikan fountain pens?


Many people say that Pelikan fountain pens are not as expensive as S.T. Dupont pens, but that they are very high-quality pens are are popular amongst fountain pen lovers.|||S.T. Dupont for the quality





Pelikan for the price and quality





imo, I choose Pelikan

No comments:

Post a Comment