Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you feel like something is wrong?

First of all, thank you for reading this. I hope this gets through to a few like minded people.





Do you ever wonder what's going on? DO you feel like there's something 'not quite right' about our life and existence?





From a very early age I've felt this and it is getting stronger every passing day.





As human beings we're blessed with sentience, which is defined as:





"awareness: state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness"





If we all have this awareness, why do we continue to be slaves in a society we disagree with? We live in a man made monetary prison: a virtual panopticon where we are tracked, studied, enforced and investigated without ever being told why.





All my life i've felt that we are not free. The older i get, the more this becomes apparent. I'm 26 years old now and i have an intelligent (thankfully) brain on my shoulders. Ive struggled to decide what to do with my life because no matter what course i decide upon, it seems to be pointless.





No matter the direction you take your life, you will always be part of this man made system where we have to work long hours just so we can have shelter and eat. I truly believe it wasn't meant to be this way.





Why are we not living in a world with free energy? (which is available, but heavily restricted through patents owned by exxon and dupont) Why are governments co-operating with a money flawed money system that can only lead us into global debt and enslavement?





If anyone else feels this way, please feel free to say something. Even if you feel the opposite is true, please express your opinion.





I am grateful for your time and always hopeful that something big is going to happen to better the world for all of us.|||Absolutely. Our society is based on money. And fortunately there is more to life than money. I have arrived at the american dream with a wife, two kids, house, good job, expensive toys, coach youth sports, sail, ski, go the gym, have friends. We always want something more. When we get there we still want something more. Its in our nature to want. The bottom line is that happiness is within. And we should work for a living. That's what I think.





Additional Information: Your are right. The system is flawed big time. Why because the sytem was created by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. I have worked hard and have arrived, sort of. But I still want more. I am soon moving to Sweden where I have more me time. More family time. More anything but work time.|||I agree with you...


When it comes to being free, we are free with many limitations.


The definition of greed is, "excessive or rapacious desire" which can be applied to all avid desires. greediness for knowledge, fame, praise, money, etc.|||We are what we are because we are. WOW! That's deep!|||The fault is man's ego, pride, and greed|||I agree.





BUT I now know that we have a greater purpose, God!|||I understand what ur trying to say.


but i think u might be going thru some depression or something idk|||the problem is that we are all born with material bodies. we are not able to avoid that. we also live in material world. we do not know why, we are just pushed in this world. Because we cannot just die, we have to accept reality. Yes, we are not free. We are slaves of our material bodies.


Nothing is wrong with society. all is wrong with our prison of our material body and our inevitable death. that is the worst problem ever seen!|||I truly, totally agree with you. Alot of things are not right in life %26amp; I've been feeling the same way from the very begining. I have always dreamed of living on a huge plot of land in nature %26amp; free from all of the stressesof life. I have a very good job, steady income but why do I have to go to work in the morning? I just want to be free because I was freely born into this world . I would like to meet like- minded people to start my life afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment