Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think of a man wearing tie-pins/cufflinks?

I'm a single guy in my early 30s - thirty-three, more precisely.


I usually wear suits in my office, so I like such accessories as tie-pins and cufflinks, especially produced by S.T. Dupont.


But my colleagues around my age often criticise me for looking a bit older because such accessaries.


Some of them say to me , "You're not a middle-aged man yet. You'd better wear them after you get oder and become a general manager or a director. In addition, no girls would like guys wearing such accessaries, so what about trying to look younger to make a girlfriend?"


Ladies, don't you normally like guys wearing such accessaries as tie-pins and cufflinks?


What about men? Don't you like such items, either?|||I love men in cufflinks, i think it gives them a more 'polished' look. Plain silver squares are my absolute favourite but anything else is nice too.|||Don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want. Keep going for it future Director|||Maybe it makes you look older, but that will read more as mature and sophisticated and successful. I love professional looking men and I think that really accentuates an outfit. Don't listen to your co-workers. I am sure you look great!|||My guy friend wears lego cufflinks... but he repairs computers all day *shrug*. I don't think anything is wrong with it, showing you have a bit of style never hurts.|||its dressy|||i think it's all dependent on your personality and sense of style. if you're stylish, and the outfits you're pairing with those accessories are hot and updated looks, then you'll look great. if the whole thing seems outdated, you'll look older and less attractive.





also, consider what kind of women you want to attract. different looks appeal to different women for sure. it's all personal taste.





don't take their criticism to be true as a blanket statement, but consider it in the context of who you are, and who you want to attract.|||trust me. i'm 20 and i dress like that. keeping it stylish yet sophisticated is the name of the game. just be confident in it and that'll get girls rolling in

No comments:

Post a Comment