Saturday, November 19, 2011

In desperate need of a job?

I recently got out of the military in july because of pregnancy but now I'm looking for a part time job in the state of washington because unemployment isn't enough. I have been doing applications and interviews but nothing has come back. In the military I was a cook for 3 years so I don't mind fast food jobs for the moment. Something is better than nothing. My unemployment money helps pay my car note, phone bill, buy my baby some diapers for my 3 month old, get some gas and that's about it. So right now I need to find something that pays over 9 dollars a hour. If anybody knows any places that are hiring immedietely or if you work somewhere in tacoma, lakewood, tillicum or dupont, or on fort lewis that's hiring asap could you please let me know or send me a list. I'm not looking for nothing to work at home or over the internet I mean a real job. It can also just be for the holiday season. I would prefer something that's either fast food, a place in a mall or retail such as walmart or jc penny. I said seasonal because I start school in january. If you are an employer then please let me know something also. Thanks for reading|||I know Jc Penny is hiring for seasonal. I would go there and talk to the hiring person. Also supermarkets are hiring for the holiday. Good luck in your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment