Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What exactly is Fortune Marketing and can you make good money?

What exactly is Fortune Marketing and can you make good money?


In a town near where I live, there is this building that hosts meetings about Fortune Marketing. My buddy has gone to one of these meetings before but hasn't signed up. He was explaining a little to me about what it is, and a person in the town was telling me about it too, a little. Fortune Marketing works with big companies like Duke Power or Dupont, big companies like that, and you are there to pass out some kind of form to people you know to try to get them to sign up through those companies. If the people sign up to Duke Power, for instance, than whenever they pay their bill there, you get a little cut from the bill that they paid to Duke Power or Dupont. They host several meetings in the town about Fortune Marketing, and Fortune Marketing works with legit companies. Basically, you are helping out Duke Power in a way to get services for them, I think? The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that you have to pay one fee of $99, but I don't know what the fee is for, and I don't think if the people pay there bills with whatever company you sign them up fror, affects your credit? I know their are pyramid schemes on the internet that don't work, but this is not one because the lady that was telling me about it too, she hosts the meetings, and said those are illegal. Just trying to find out more information about Fortune Marketing, and is it worth it. Plus, if it was a scheme, they wouldn't have their own building in the middle of town because it would be shut down by now. I don't know all the ways you can make money from this, but this type of business has been around for a few years and people in the town have gotten rich from it. I'm just looking for more information about this, and any catches to this company, and how I would be making money, and how much? Any information will be helpful. This is what is to my understanding about what the company is. Thanks I'm just skeptical about paying $99 for it, but my buddy and I might split the payment and work together. I know their are scams on the internet, but I don't think this is one because you aren't doing this over the internet, you are doing public services. You just have to work at it to make money, but people might not sign up for it too, and therefore, you won't make money. That's why I'm researching.|||I assume that you mean "Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing".





Here is a 20 page thread:





http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=231





There are probably many others.





Here is one quote from the scam.com thread that jumped out at me:





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;FHTM is legal, but SO WHAT? Here is the harsh reality. By the way, I am a former member. The fact of the matter is that the emphasis is on recruiting as opposed to product sales. Therefore, the only people who can succeed are the super, extroverted, motivated salespeople.


Anyone who joins this company will not make money on products. You'll get a whopping $1 a month for most sales. Others, you'll get nickels and dimes per month.


I am so disappointed in this company, which at first seemed so different with all of its "christian" overtones, but at the end of the day, it is no more than a glorified pyramid scheme.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;








Generally speaking, avoid any "business opportunity" that wraps its in Christianity or religion in general. They do this to disarm you.

No comments:

Post a Comment