Saturday, November 19, 2011

Could you recommend a good fountain pen to me?

I'd like to buy a good fountain pen.


But I'm not in a high position in my company, so it won't be for signing a contract, etc.


Fountain pens with thick writing are not recommendable to me, I guess.


I'd like to practise hand-writing, keep a diary, write letters, etc.


Not for decorating the pocket of my shirt with expensive fountain pens like some snobbish colleagues around me.





And I don't know a lot about fountain pens.


Some people say that fountain pens have some charm that ball-point pens don't have.


What kind of fountain pen would be suitable for me?


I know that there are many well-known manufacturers of fountain pens such as Mont Blanc, S.T. Dupont, Waterman, Parker, etc.|||pens are expensive I do not know your price range. I suggest going to to an art store and try some out. I use a strathmore, but there are german pens that are really nice. Treat it like a car take a few on a test drive.|||go to www.xfountainpens.com they have good fountain pens for amazing prices, especially for a new user.

No comments:

Post a Comment