Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What are fun birthday type things to do in Washington, D.C.?

I'm celebrating my birthday in D.C. (more specifically adams morgan) and haven't lived here long enough to know what's fun. It'll be my 25th, so I want to go all out, and would love any suggestions on restaurants to eat at, bars to dance at/on, and places just for an all around good time. Town Dance Boutique is a big one, Im definitely going there to dance. But where else can I go? What are fun bars in the area? I only know of Adams Morgan, U st, and Dupont. What are bars you love more than anything?|||Head to Union Station and try to Capitol City Brewing Co, part of the Post Office Museum complex directly across the street.





Having said that, I was only there as a tourist, but had great fun working my way through their draft beer list, which is on a chalk board suspended form the ceiling, twice while waiting fro my train to New York.





If I recall correctly the food was good as well, but I didn't eat until I had gone through the beer list the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment