Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'll be going to D.C. tomorrow. I wanted to know what "gay" stores/activities/etc. there is to do over there?

Okay so me and my straight female friends are going to D.C. tomorrow for a "gay day." We're bored and there's no classes. We'll be going from Baltimore.





I've heard of Dupont circle but how do you get there if you're taking the MArC train?





I've heard that there are glbt specific estores (i.e. lambda rising). Does anyone knwo of any otheres liek apparel stores, etc.





I'd liek to make this a fun trip so if you know about what to do for a good "gay day" please let me know. We won't be there for the night life tomorrow so unless the clubs are open from 10am - 5pm...it probably won't be the best thing haha. Also ,any plac where you can meet other memmbers of the glbt sommunity would be nice to know of.





Thank you!|||Have fun, be careful and I'm glad you're in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment