Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can I post a discriminating rent ad in Washington state under the fair housing act if I don't charge any money?

Okay so I want to post this ad on craigslist but I don't want to be fined for discriminating. But I'm hoping because I'm not charging any money I don't fall under the Fair Housing Act. Here's my post





"So I recently I went through an operation (divorce) where my wife removed my heart and devoured it. Now I have a house in Dupont all to myself for the remainder of the contract, which is 9 months. It's got 3 living room areas, 2 and a half bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. The house is pretty much furnished besides the empty bedrooms. It's also got a two car garage. I'm looking for a hot chick with no kids who will cook and clean to live there for free. We'll possibly buy the groceries. Anyway we can work something out. I'm just to lazy after work to make myself dinner and lunch for the next day. I'm a clean person anyway because I pick up after myself and I normally just sit on my computer after work or watch a movie. I suppose since I'm asking for a hot chick I should upload a pic of myself so you know I'm not a creep. It'll make me feel better about myself knowing I have a hot chick living at my house :P Haha I'm playing. But seriously here's a pic of me and my EX-wife on vacation a few months ago. Damn her! And by the way I'm a brutally honest person so if you want to ask me something feel free."





http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/stp/16鈥?/a>|||I thought you were going to be ugly, dude you can pull a good looking girl without any help.





Why have some girl leech off you? I think it's a bad idea but I know you're just trying to make her jealous. That's not a discriminating ad by the way, I see them all the time. It's your house you can rent to who ever you want to as long as it's not discriminating by race. There's plenty of ads that say females only ect.





All of the good hot girls will think you just want sex with this ad or to make her jealous and won't respond.





What you will potentially get is a trashy decent looking girl who will cause drama and probably have a lot of baggage, it's a catch 22 what you're attempting. If you really want to go ahead with this, remove the words "hot chick" and use something more classy, you just ask for a pic prior to agreeing to anything.|||Ad looks ok to but id post a pic with out the ex if i were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment